Wednesday, November 6, 2013

1984 Video Review

I think the biggest struggle I had with creating this video review was the time limit. My video ended up being 2:11, so a little longer than the two minutes. I enjoyed doing the written review because I could expand on the concepts I was talking about and explain myself. But I enjoyed doing the video review as well. There is a certain freedom and a nice spontaneity of expression making an impromptu video. I definitely had to cut to the main points and couldn't elaborate, but I didn't have to phrase things perfectly, check for grammar and spelling mistakes, etc., which was refreshing. I didn't really try to do any high tech stuff with my video. I even did it in front of my cluttered kitchen for some extra ethos points (See I'm just like you. I have a messy kitchen too!). I didn't even put on makeup for the video, so it is definitely far from Hollywood quality. As long as the main points are clear and the review is helpful for people or at least thought-provoking, then I've done my job. Enjoy!


No comments:

Post a Comment